20 April 2009

wonderful weather









quel temps fait-il?


most adorable weather website
ever!
if only all weather channels
used such creative art
i wouldn't mind rainy mondays
and cloudy fridays

writing this before going downstairs
to brew some delicious coffee,
black.

outside, it's quietly raining
i'm wrapped in my wool sweater
listening to joshua radin

perfect companion for a night
of endless economic formulas & graphs

hope your day included some april showers,

-m





images: all

2 comments:

cait said...

This site is cuteeee - I am addicted to checking the weather online and on the boob tube so this is wonderful - i'll feel more original this way and less like an retiree trying to fill my day. Also europe again? when/no fair! One more thing: I woke up and put a pot of coffee on and then wen to go get it and realized i hadn't put the filter in (cuz i had washed it the day before) so my coffy way all lumpy/grainy and I was cranky because i didn't get my caffiene fix ...

ivana m. said...

ladyyy! i had a brief break today and i checked your comment and it made me smile. Also, i hopped over to your blog and updated myself as I spent weeks being buried in books aka restricting my internet activity to the blog and news. Back to your blog, it is marvelously wonderful! the layout and content (more design related) are so great. Okay i'm heading over there now to continue my fandom

as per europe, i'm going for the G8 summit!