03 July 2009

friday day dreams.















i really,

really,

really

want to spend some part of my life
living in paris

while on my way to work this morning,
i was day dreaming
about this period



particularly,



about where i'd rest my head at night,
about the place,
i would call home
i think the photos from haus maus
are straight from my daydreams

wouldn't it be great,
if everyone
was allowed to choose
where they wanted to live
for one year



&



for that one year,
they could live out their dream,
without concern for money,
or time,
or responsibilities


those worries would be replaced with
deciding which cafe I would sip my first morning espresso,
which award winning play to see with friends,
&
which designer store to visit first


for one year,
the parisien streets would be my catwalk,
the french pastries would be healthier than fruits & veggies
& staying out late to dance with friends,
nigh after night,
would be doctor recommended!

well, one can dream :)


welcome to the weekend,

enjoy your stay


-m

No comments: