23 November 2009

on cold mornings and wonderful outfits






tonight, another late night study session awaits me.

but that's okay because i'm gazing outside my windows,
that are intimately hugged by the a sheet of thin frost.

this morning as i stepped outside the house,
it was eerily quiet, but i relished in the silence,
i inhaled a deep breathe of that fresh, crisp winter air,
& as i exhaled i could see the smoke of my breathe in front of me,
which reminded me of being little and pretending that i was smoking,
did you ever do that?

it was so perfect, but with one click, the car doors were open,
i slid on to the leather seats and was on my way!

The photos above are all outfits i wish i had in my closet.
perfect for waging war against the cold winter.

& a nice treat is that my good friend bojana is the model in all of the pictures!

0h! and tomorrow is my friend mila's 22nd birthday, now that's exciting!

kisses,

-m

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for giving out the number... ;)

All the studying will be over very soon and then...mmmm, think about that!

Love,
ruskijna