16 November 2009

si on me cherche, je suis à la bibliothèque.












hey hey!

lately, i've been spending most (read: all) of my time
in the library.

spending the entire day in here does have a certain charm,
coming inside in the early morning,
and leaving late into the night,
during those steps to the exit,
there is a certain feeling,
of pride & accomplishment,
sort of a right of passage,
after all,
is it still a university experience,
if you haven't crammed for essays and tests?

although the library i have chosen to inhabit,
is less than exceptional,
it serves its purpose.

but,
the libraries above, are the ones that i day dream about;
the old spiraling stairs,
the antique columns,
& the secrets between the pages of the rustic books,
those are the things that make the perfect libraries.

hope your study space is inspirational!

-m

0h!

i stole the images above from an article about lovely libraries,
i cannot for the life of me remember the link to the article,
but if i stumble upon it again, i will add it here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.