17 December 2008






I was doing some online shopping for Christmas presents today.

When I am in Canada during the Holidays I prefer to shop in December because that's when the Christmas carols surround the department stores and everyone has that joyous spirit that becomes contagious.

I was doing some online shopping today because it was simply too snowy to venture into the cold. Thankfully, I discovered a website called "Kikkerland." I only wish I had found it earlier so that I could have put the items on the store on all of my wish lists.

The website is very unique because the products are from a variety of designers and I found the pricing to be quite reasonable. But I particularly liked the unique nature of the products. Case in point: the controversial Passport Holders. I felt that the "blurb" about the product best described it:

"Travel back in place and time with Kikkerland's Controversial Passport Holders. Go RED with a Soviet USSR passport; go to Colombia for the WHITE stuff; or go BLACK to the Vatican."

Pure brilliance! I am not able to order any items because their retailers are in the US only but I will place it on my wish list for my US friends! Click HERE to explore the site for yourself!

I hope you all enjoy shopping from the couch!

-m

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to shop online..! I will certainly check out that web site.